This statement was what we decided would be the philosophy that would drive our company forward when we opened our doors in 2008. Since then, we have grown to an agency that has a reputation of providing the highest quality of care, with that extra personal touch. We feel this translates to the feeling of comfort and security for our clients.
We understand our clients have earned the right to have high quality care in their own homes. Our team understands the importance of comfort and security is not only something we bring to our clients, but also to the family that is so often involved in the care of their loved ones.
Some of the things that set us apart are:
- Our Home Health Aides are CNA's and are listed on the Minnesota Nurses Registry. We never hire unlicensed PCA's.
- We provide shorter visits that are focused on particular tasks, as well as long visits, and Live-In care.
- We orient and train our Home Health Aides BEFORE they arrive to a client's home. Our training is on-going, and continues as our relationship with a client evolves.
- Each client has a customized and personalized Care Plan. We realize the nuance of every client and their home is different.
- Every RN that is employed by us has been a director at a different agency. Our director has over 40 years of home health care experience.
- The average longevity of our Home Health Aide staff is over 3 years with some that have been with us over 10 years. We believe supporting and treating our staff well translates into a better quality of care for your loved ones.
- Transparent and up-front pricing. You will never find a "Hidden Fee" on your invoice.